Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Death of Me! (But I'm still alive)

Last week, my entire week was taken up by Corporate Finance. I had an exam on Friday and every waking hour that wasn't spent in meetings, or class, or work was spent in my finance text book.

I am happy to report that I got an A- on my Exam! Happy day! What can I say... Finance isn't exactly my cup of tea. I have to work really hard for good grades in that class and an A- represents hours of tireless studying, lots of hot chocolate drinking from the cafe in the library, and lots of studying with groups of friends. 

My Chick-Fil-A sandwich was a heart
I was able to take a little break to go to College Night with some friends at Chick-Fil-A. They have buy one #1 combo meal and get another for free on Tuesday Nights! Sometimes I buy 2 meals for myself (because it is really for the price of 1) and sometimes I share my other meal with a friend. This time I took a picture of my sandwich because it was showin' me some love! You can see for yourself why.

No comments:

Post a Comment