Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Activities Galore

Whats up everybody!

I'm sitting here in the Student Center computer lab reminiscing about all of the activities that I have been able to go to since the new semester started. I've just got to say... Putting all of the educational value aside (which Utah State has a TON OF!) The value of the friends that you make and the activities/memories that you get to make at this place is second to none! Tonight, there is currently a mini golf course being set up by the Sig Ep's throughout the TSC complete with black lights, there is a 'USU's Got Talent' show going on across campus, and there are countless club meetings going on right now that anybody can get involved with.

I wanted to highlight some of my favorite events so far. Last Saturday there was another Po Bev. If you don't know what Po Bev is, I wrote about Poetry and a Beverage a few weeks ago. This time they gave out free mugs with the drinks! Talk about a deal!
I wish my camera could do this dance justice, but You get the idea.

On Friday, there was a 30's dance in the Alumni House. There were easily over 500 people at this dance. I always love the 30's dances because they are only 30 minutes, so everybody dances their little hearts out for a solid 30 minutes then, we all take a break, and it's on to the next activity.


Killer Whale, Monster, Lion, Penguin! This balloon artist was AMAZING!









Last week, there was a back to school BASH. They showed the movie 'Pitch Perfect' in the Student Center Ballroom. They also had some photo booths, face painting, henna tattoos and my favorite... A BALLOON ARTIST! I asked her to make me a monster and she did! Check out the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment