Monday, January 28, 2013

SNOW STORM

My very first memory of Utah State goes back to way before I had ever made the decision to come to school up here. I was a Senior in high school and I was visiting campus for an interview. I can remember sitting in the Eccles Conference Center in the middle of campus and looking out the window at the quad and the pine trees around the building. As I sat there it began to snow giant puffy flakes. It was an awesome sight. After a few minutes the snow had begun to accumulate and there were students everywhere walking from one class to another. Someone gathered a snowball from the ground and chucked it across the pathway  at one of his friends. It looked like so much fun to be a college student on campus at Utah State!



Old Main and the Quad! 
Now fast forward however many years later... I have spent many winters up here in Logan. We have, I guess what you could call, a love-hate relationship. This Winter has been extremely love-hate! Right now it is love! This weekend we have had so much snow! It has almost been snowing for 2 days straight, at least 8 inches or so. It makes Logan so beautiful! Take a look at these pictures!
My apartment parking lot... not that pretty compared to campus.

Hello Walk, covered in snow

This is what you come to at the top of Old Main Hill! Its worth the climb!


No comments:

Post a Comment