Sunday, February 10, 2013

Weekends are Life Savers

I am pretty sure that the only thing that keeps me sane at times is the weekend! This week was stressful. I guess all of my classes are on the same testing schedule because I had four exams this week; Business Ethics, Operations Management, Natural Disasters and International Economics. By the time I finished my last exam I was done. Fortunately it was time for the weekend.
Look how many people can fit in a living room.
 
Sometimes the weekend is just a nice time to relax. Thats what I was planning on doing until I got a call from a friend inviting me to a Valentines day party that our neighbor was throwing. I'm glad I went because it was a blast. There was dancing, decorations and great food.  I just sat in the back and stuffed my face with cake balls. They were so good!
 
Now it is Sunday night and almost time for a new week to begin. BRING. IT. ON!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment