Monday, February 25, 2013

Elections week Is here! I hope the preparation pays off!

This week is going to be crazy! It is elections week for ASUSU (Associated Students of USU) and I am running for Business Senator. There is so much work that has to go into a campaign. This past week, I have been sending emails, posting on Facebook and twitter, painting ties, building giant A Frame's out of plywood, and painting banners to hang on buildings. All this while still attending class, working, and staying on top of my classes. The life of a student is a busy one!

Here are some pictures of what I've been working on.

These are my A Frames before they were put together. Lookin' pretty good right?

These are the banners that I will be hanging on buildings

I made about 100 of these suckers. I am going to hand them out to my campaign members  to wear throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment