Sunday, March 3, 2013

Winning the Election

Last week I talked about the campaign that I was running for elections week. I was running for a position on the Associated Students of USU (ASUSU). I was running for a position called  Business Senator... and  I WON!

And that's my week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, I was outside on campus all day long talking to my fellow students about my goals for office. I handed out business cards and had many friends helping me by wearing buttons and ties to advertise.

I used this video in my election to portray my passion and vision for the School of Business.

Me and a few of my friends who also won their elections after our first meeting!
Thursday night they announced the winners. Tons of my friends also won their elections. I can't wait to begin work with all of them. Our training starts immediately and pretty soon we will be working in our offices. It is going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment