Sunday, September 9, 2012

Winning Team!!!

I believe that we DID win! I believe that we DID win! I believe that WE DID WIN!

Hello All! Steve here, writing all of my adventures after a wicked sweet weekend up here in Logan. We have been making it big up here with our latest football game. For those of you who are living under a rock, we beat one of our rivals, the University of Utah, in overtime. IT WAS EPIC!!! I lost my voice from yelling, and I had a huge headache from being in such a loud environment, but I wouldn't have changed a thing! Storming the field after a victory that was so well deserved produced a feeling that is hard to explain. Our football program is definitely up and coming and getting better and better every year.

Most of this week was spent catching up on homework for me. With the Week of Welcome last week and Business week next week, this week was the only week that I had time to really get ahead in my homework. I spent many hours in the HUB, one of the food courts on campus, eating and studying with my friends. I love to study in the HUB because I always run into a friend or two that I can catch up with. There are so many great people to get to know on campus!

Until next time, as they say here in USU athletics, BELIEVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment