Sunday, September 30, 2012

Welcome Home AGGIES!!! Homecoming Week!

Well, Homecoming is over. This week was a blast! Once again, fun activities going on every day of the week. I also got to see many of my old friends who have already graduated. Lots of Alumni were up here this week celebrating their roots! This week the activities ranged from a comedian to powder puff football. Some of my favorite activities were the Mr. USU pageant, and the Parade on Saturday Morning. Not even to mention the Awesome FOOTBALL GAME Saturday evening.
WHITE OUT!!! Homecoming Football Game


Mr. USU Contestants
I got to compete in the Mr. USU pageant this year. I was Mr. Business. Each college at Utah State, (all 8 of them), had a representative in the competition. We were judged on formal Western wear, an interview, swimwear and a talent. For my talent, to stay in touch with the western theme, I played a piano while sitting on a saddle thaI had placed onto  the piano bench. Some of the talents from the other guys were poetry, singing, and flipping from tables. It was a really fun competition to be involved in.

True Aggie Night!
Friday night we had our homecoming dance. lots of people came, and even more people showed up for True Aggie Night. Homcoming night is one of only TWO NIGHTS that anybody can kiss anybody on the "A" statue to become a true aggie. Usually you have to kiss an already true aggie to become a true aggie under a full moon. The line to kiss on the "A" was hundreds of people long. It was quite a sight. Good thing I am already a true aggie!

This semester has been a blast so far! I hope y'all have enjoyed experiencing it through my writing.

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment