Monday, October 8, 2012

Alien Babies and Chinese Takeout

my home remidy collection

  Well, This week has definitely been a little bit of a change of pace. I have begun to pass a couple of kidney stones and so I have spent a lot of time in my house taking pain killers and trying to sleep. Let me tell you, kidney stones are PAINFUL little suckers! I call them little alien babies because it feels like I have a little aliens crawling around inside of me. At one point I looked up online some home remedies to take care of these things and I went to the store and bought everything that could possibly help.
I missed a lot of class, but all of my professors are very understanding.

my Chinese takeout with football in the background

On Friday night, we had a football game being played at BYU in Provo. Provo is about 2 hours South of here. All of my friends headed down to that game. I couldn't go because I was in so much pain. I ordered some Chinese food for delivery and watched the game on ESPN all by myself. Fortunately I was able to talk to my friends during the game through texting and twitter.

The little alien babies haven't passed quite yet, I can't wait until they do! that will be a relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment