Monday, September 3, 2012

WOW! Week of Welcome at Utah State


What’s up Guys! Steve here, writing again about all of my awesome adventures here at
Utah State. What a week! One week of classes have come and gone. Some parts fly by and some parts… well, didn’t fly by. There is lots of stress to be had during the first week of school, but here at Utah State there are so many activities going on to ease your mind. All week long there was music being played on the patio of the student center. I had a blast in-between classes listening to all of my talented friends and meeting new talented friends all at the same time.



80's dance -- EPIC
There were also tons of other things going on. Old Main hill was turned into the most gigantic theater that I have ever seen when they set up a HUGE blow up screen and played “The Avengers.” Hundreds of students showed up to that. Hundreds of students also attended the annual 80’s dance. Everybody dressed up in their best 80’s getup and danced to basically the greatest music of all time! It made me sad that I wasn’t born until the 90’s. I feel like I missed out on a great era!


Me and some friends at the game
Probably my favorite event of the week was our opening football game against Southern Utah University, we won by a ton! I had a blast watching the game with my friends and showing my school spirit by cheering with the entire student body! It was a good reminder as to why ESPN always ranks our student section as one of the top in the nation!

Life is Good! And once again Utah State welcomed back its students with a bang!

Till next time guys, live it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment